Conditions of Entry
ITF World Tennis Tour W100 Shrewsbury
30th October – 6th November 2022
By entering The Shrewsbury Club (the Venue) during the ITF World Tennis Tour W100 Shrewsbury event being held from 30th October – 6th November 2022, you are agreeing to the following conditions of entry.
- Play start times are variable and will be advertised on the order of play page
However the start of play is at the sole discretion of the tournament management and is subject to change at short notice. For up-to-date details of start times and to check the scheduled order of play, please visit order of play
- Spectators may be subject to security checks and bag and/or vehicle searches throughout the Venue. The LTA and the Venue owner reserve the right to limit items which may be brought into the Venue (and may confiscate such items). The LTA and the Venue owner cannot take responsibility for personal property brought onto site.
- The LTA and the Venue owner are entitled to refuse admission or re-admission to, or to eject from, the Venue any person.
- Babes in arms and children aged under five are not permitted in any grandstand seating. Children aged under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- No dogs are allowed in The Club or stands, except for registered guide dogs, which are allowed into the Venue but not permitted in the grandstand seating. Smoking is not permitted on site. Alcohol and glass containers are not permitted in the stands. Due to licensing laws, no alcohol may be brought onto site and any such alcohol must be confiscated and handed to security staff for disposal before entry can be granted into the Venue.
- The following items are prohibited from the Venue.
- any item which may be interpreted as a potential weapon, including sharp or pointed objects (e.g. knives, large corkscrews), glass bottles, pyrotechnics and 'personal protection' sprays;
- bags larger than 16’’ x 12’’ x 12’’ (40cm x 30cm x 30cm);
- large flags (max. 2'x2') banners, rattles, klaxons, oversized hats or any items causing an obstruction or nuisance; and
- all promotional or commercial items of whatever nature or items containing religious or political messaging including but not limited to banners, signs, symbols, marketing materials and leaflets (unless expressly authorised by the LTA and the venue).
Any such items will be confiscated and handed to security staff for disposal and spectators in possession of such items may be refused entry to or ejected from the Venue.
- Mobile phones must be switched off during play. Professional video, photographic equipment and the use of laptops are not permitted on site. Flash photography is forbidden. Photographic equipment with lenses of more than 300mm when extended are not permitted.
- Official filming and photography will take place during the tournament. Spectators should be aware, by attending the tournament, they grant their permission to the LTA, the venue and its partners for their likeness and voice to be included on film and photographs and their exploitation and advertising without compensation or credit.
- The venue will close each day at a time notified by the Venue.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the LTA and the Venue owner hereby exclude any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons/property in or around the Venue. Neither the LTA nor the Venue owner shall be responsible for any interrupted and/or restricted view.
- No spectator may continually collect, disseminate, transmit, publish or release from the Venue any match scores or related statistical data during match play (from the commencement of a match through its conclusion for any commercial, betting or gambling purpose). The continual use of laptop computers or other handheld electronic devices within the confines (spectator area) of the tournament match courts is prohibited. The exception to this provision is properly accredited media, tournament vendors and tournament staff when used in the performance of their duties.
Back to tickets